One game my monkeys LOVE to play is Dominoes. We also added this great game into our October “Farm Animals” Box.
It’s super easy and for those that have a set but forgot the rules, here it is:
- Each player gets 6 dominoes each.
- The youngest player goes first.
- The first player places one of their dominoes (right-side up) on the table.
- The second player tries to put a domino on the table that matches one side of what’s already there. If a player cannot go, the player picks a domino from the pile and skips that turn.
- The chain of the played dominoes develops randomly, and can look a lot like a snake.
Continue putting dominoes on the board (or picking one from the pile if you cannot go) until someone wins.
- Winning: The winner is the first person to get rid of all of their dominoes. But if no one can go out, then the person with the fewest dominos left is the winner.