There’s no doubt that monkeys love to read – or be read to! Children’s books are easy to find but sometimes it’s difficult to know which ones will be winners.
Here are our top 5 kids books for July:
1. Giraffes Can’t Dance by Giles Andreae
2. Diary of a Wombat by Jackie French
I love a children’s book that is as funny for adults as it is for monkeys!
3. Hit the Ball Duck by Jez Alborough
My monkeys love this series, and all the others by this author.
4. Madeline in London by Ludwig Bemelmans
It’s a classic and something I so enjoyed reading when I was younger. I love sharing my old favourites with my little monkeys!
5. Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes by Mem Fox
An inspiring woman. Read her 10 read-aloud commandments here. Just beautiful!