Story time on a chilly winter’s evening is always a winner in my house! My monkeys love to read – or be read to. As you’ll see, we love reading books by the same authors, too. Once you find one your monkeys really enjoy, stick to it!
Here are our top 5 kids books for June:
1. Tabby McTat by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler
From the creators of The Gruffalo.
2. The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler
“A gruffalo? What’s a gruffalo? A gruffalo! Why, didn’t you know?” Show me a monkey who doesn’t love The Gruffalo!
3. Pig the Pug by Aaron Blabey
That face on the cover says it all! Read our interview with Aaron Blabey here.
4. Pig the Fibber by Aaron Blabey.
He’s back! The sequel to Pig the Pug. We couldn’t wait for this one to arrive and when it did we read it again and again and again…
5. This is a Ball by Beck and Matt Stanton
It’s a really funny read and my monkeys love it!